IDFC FIRST Bank provides credit cards to its customers by which one can easily manage their daily expenses without carrying cash. And it is a secure way to make payments. On each of your IDFC Credit Card spend, you’ll earn reward points which you can redeem for discounts coupons, cashback, etc. So, keep reading this page below if you want to learn about the best IDFC FIRST Credit Card for travel.
IDFC FIRST Millennia Credit Card
This credit card has many benefits and will be the perfect fit for your travel requirements. Let’s take a look at the travel benefits of this Credit Card IDFC First-
4 Complimentary Railway Lounge Access
Per quarter, you’ll get access to railway lounges in India only. With this, you’ll get luxurious benefits when you visit the partnered railway station. For frequent travelers, this is a great benefit on a credit card.
Complimentary Roadside Assistance
You can contact the 24×7 IDFC FIRST Road Assistance service as you’re eligible for the same with this credit card. So, if you’re on a road trip and looking for restaurants, hotels, etc., contact the road assistance and find the same. This service worth INR 1,399 is complimentary with IDFC FIRST Millennia Credit Card.
Fuel Surcharge Waiver
Fuel refilling is becoming financially taxing these days with prices going beyond INR 100 per liter. So, with this credit card, you can get a 1% surcharge waiver at all fuel stations in India. This will be subject to a limit of INR 200 per month.
IDFC Credit Card Reward Program
Well, credit cards are known for their reward points, and reiterating the same can sound cliched. But for travelers, this means a lot. As they spend most of their time traveling and making purchases. So, when they have the best credit card for travel such as IDFC FIRST Millennia Credit Card, they can earn rewards for the spending they do on it. Check out its offerings below –
- 10X Reward Points if you spend more than INR 20,000 per month and on your birthday
- 6X and 3X Reward Points for online and offline purchases, respectively, provided you have spent INR 20,000 per month.
- These are unlimited reward points that never expire
- You can use IDFC FIRST Reward points to pay for online or in-store purchases
- 1X = 1 reward point which is available per INR 150 spent
- 1 Reward point = INR 0.25
- IDFC FIRST Reward program does not apply to fuel, insurance, EMI transactions and cash withdrawals
- Your rental and property management transactions cannot be a part of the 10X reward program and 10X threshold calculations. However, these transactions will earn you 3X reward points
- From 1st October 2022, a convenience fee of INR 99+GST will be levied on the redemption of Reward Points
How to Apply for an IDFC FIRST Credit Card?
You can get yourself the best travel credit card from IDFC FIRST by following the steps below –
- Visit the bank’s website on your smartphone, laptop or tablet
- Select ‘IDFC FIRST Millennia Credit Card’ from the available cards displayed on the screen
- Click on the ‘Apply Now’ button
- Enter your name, date of birth and mobile number
- Click on the ‘Get OTP’ button
- Enter the same, fill in more details and click on ‘Submit’
Now, your credit card application has been submitted, and you’ll get the notification related to the same on your provided mobile or email address.
Track Your IDFC FIRST Credit Card Application Online
You can track your application online by following the below instructions –
- Visit the bank’s website
- Click on the ‘Track My Application’ button
- Enter your date of birth and mobile number or application number
- Click on ‘Get OTP’
- Enter the OTP
- Click on ‘Verify’