What is SEO?
SEO is the practice of search engine optimization. At first glance, it seems relatively innocuous and straightforward: improve the way your website ranks in search results and improve how much web traffic visits your website. However, it is a very complex practice that requires skill, knowledge, and flexibility to master in practice.
Search engine algorithms change frequently, and as the internet becomes firmly integrated with daily living activities, it has become harder and harder to build a strong SEO presence for a website. That does not mean it can’t be done, but it does mean that you need a professional company like Noble Webworks to handle it for you.
The excellent news, SEO has one of the highest returns and one of the lowest rates of investment, making it the perfect way for a new dental office or an established dental office to find new customers. SEO marketing for dentists is the number one marketing avenue you may be missing, and with the help of Noble Webworks, excellent dental SEO services are attainable.
Dentist SEO: Why Does It Matter?
Dentist SEO matters for various reasons, but the most powerful reason is that it targets the customers that are already looking for you. 8 out of 10 people go online to find a new health practitioner. That means your new clients are on the internet looking for you, but they won’t find you if you don’t have an effective SEO marketing for dentists campaign.
To test this theory, open Google real quick and type in “city name + dentist.”. You will quickly see a list of dozens of dentists in your local region. If your practice is not on that first page of search results, you will miss out on 80% of people searching for a new dentist online.
Since 2016 the search term “dentist near me” has grown over 5x times in popularity. New clients are online looking for providers, so you need to take advantage of the talents of a dental SEO company to make sure that they can find you. In today’s digital world, everyone needs to have a digital presence, and that includes the healthcare sector, so now is the time to take action to recapture your position of authority within your physical and virtual community.
70% of all internet searchers click on the top five results on the SERPS (search engine result pages). Your dentist website needs to perform well in local search to reap the benefits of a strong local SEO for dentists campaign. A quality SEO agency can help you get to the top of the SERPs so you can build the profile of your business.
How Does Dental SEO Work?
Usually, the best way to approach dentist SEO is with the help of a professional company. When a professional company takes on a new client interested in dental SEO services, they will first define relevant keywords that include local search terms.
They then work to incorporate these keywords into high-quality content and weigh the benefits of expanding their local SEO for dentists to include other things such as SEM. The goal is to boost the appearance of our dental clients in the local search results so that they gain access to their targeted audience.
SEO marketing for dentists involves many of the same tools that traditional SEO utilizes, such as off-page and on-page SEO tactics, backlinks, content, directory utilization, and similar tasks. A comprehensive SEO approach warrants the best results when combined with the technical skills and experience of an authoritative dental SEO company.
Important Tips for Dental SEO
Like most SEO campaigns, many moving variables can make or break a dentist SEO campaign. SEO marketing for dentists is not impossible, but it is detailed. With that in mind, here are a few important tips that will help your practice craft a viable dental SEO campaign.
- Focus on Local Search – As a dentist, your goal does not have to be to compete against every dentist’s office on the internet, nor should it be, as that would be an irrelevant waste of your time. Your target audience lives nearby, so focus on local SEO for dentists for the best results.
- Keep Your Keywords Relevant- While building your keywords, consider that prospective clients are searching for more than just a local dentist. Often they will search for specific services, so you need to boost your profile and dental SEO services by including service-orientated keywords such as “teeth whitening in [city]” or “root canals in [city].”
- Earn Links – Also referred to as backlinks, the number of websites that link to your website influences your ranking in the SERPs. Therefore, make it a point to link to as many local resources as possible to help boost your perceived value to search engines.
- Add a Blog to Your Website – One of the easiest ways to boost web presence and authority is by building a blog on your website. A blog is an excellent place for utilizing keywords, allows you to update your website regularly, and offers valuable information to website visitors (which in turn will encourage them to come back).
- Mobile Optimization is Key – Over 90% of global internet users have accessed the internet from a mobile device, which means you have to optimize your website for mobile access or miss out.
- Invest in Content- There is an adage within the digital marketing industry that “content is king,” and it is still true today. Your content can make or break your SEO marketing for dentists campaign, so make sure you invest in solid content.
How Much Does SEO for Dentists Cost?
It is hard to put an exact number on how much SEO for dentists costs because it varies based on the intensity of the campaign and the budget each dentist practice has to work with. The average cost is between $1,500 and $5,000 but can be tailored to meet the needs of each client.